Monday, December 24, 2012

CHRISTMAS MOVIE NIGHT

Holidays are such a wonderful time, but with all the excitement and fun comes a lot of stress.  However, I made a vow to not let all the stress of cleaning, preparing, shopping, and family visits keep my family from enjoying the holidays! So every night after dinner, my son and I (and my husband when he's off) cuddle up under a warm blanket and watch holiday movies!


 
I really enjoy sharing the movies that I loved as a kid with Colton. Many of them are classics and much better than the ones that are made today. Here's some of my family's favorite movies to watch at Christmastime.
 
 




Yogi's All-Star
Christmas Caper
Mickey's Once Upon A
Christmas
Mickey's Twice Upon
A Christmas
                               


A Flintstones
Christmas Carol
Frosty The Snowman

A Charlie Brown Christmas



Winnie The Pooh
and Christmas Too
Caillou's Holiday Movie
A Flintstone Family Christmas (not shown)
and The Flintstone's Christmas in
Bedrock


The Polar Express
How the Flintstones
Saved Christmas
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Yogi's First Christmas
Shrek the Halls
Santa Clause Is Comin' To Town
Disney's A Christmas Carol
How the Grinch Stole
Christmas (Jim Carrey)
The Santa Clause 1, 2, and 3


A Family Circus Christmas
Jack Frost
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Mickey's Christmas Carol
The Year Without a
Santa Claus

 











Home Alone
Home Alone 2: Lost in
New York
Elf
Deck The Halls
SNL: Christmas
Four Christmases


A Christmas Story
Truman Capote's:
A Christmas Memory (Original)
Christmas Vacation













Holiday Inn


White Christmas

It's A Wonderful Life


A Christmas Carol
It Came Upon A
Midnight Clear


Miracle on 34th Street





I know there are many, many more wonderful holiday movies that didn't make my list. (These are just our favorites!) I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday filled with love, family, and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment